Above: Wheely Good Smoothies in Baltimore have a great presence at farmers markets.
– Part of a community we don’t already work with. Either geographically or in your target demographic.
– Include a link to Rock the Bike’s website (www.https://rockthebike.com) on your blog or product pages.
– Capable of demonstrating the Bike Blender and showing other people how to set it up safely and correctly.
– Basic technical competence.
– Ability to explain the assembly and use of the Fender Blender (full instruction manuals are provided with all the products and feature hand-drawn illustrations).
Suggestions for Generating Sales
– Involvement in the field of events and willingness to get into that field.
– Openness to sales and rental model, which has been a strong building block for exposure
– Research government and grant resources related to nutrition, fitness, diabetes, childhood obesity, etc. that may be sources of funding for your clients to purchase this product.
– Accessible location that allows people to come and pedal. Encourage visits. Post hours. Have something to blend when they come, even if it’s just coffee beans.
– Partner with like-minded events to offer a smoothie booth. Use these tips for a good smoothie booth.
Fender Blender Universale, fits any bike : $1,000
Fender Blender Pro, our stand alone frame : $5,000
Payment must be made in full at time of order. If order is over $5,000 we require a check or wire transfer.