Roll Up Generator Stand
Turn your favorite bike into a DC electricity generator – can be used with any of our ‘electrical’ attachments or combine the pedal power with the Utility Box!
- Produces DC power just like the sLEDge and Svelte Generator Wheels – external roller instead of inside the hub
- Highest power capacity tire rolling dynamo on the market
- Internal LED lighting
- Internals (magnets, coils and wiring) are visible through clear case – teaching tool
- Brushless generator for maintenance-free operation
- Easy to install – no tools required
- Made in USA
- Plastic parts made from recycled material
- The included stand elevates the rear wheel, allowing you to do other pedal-powered activities in the future, such as blending and spin-art
It boasts a very large roller with a gritty composite surface that simulates riding on the road better than small rollers found in other generators, which waste energy as heat. The large contact patch formed between the 6” roller and your tire means you won’t see any deformation of the tire. In other words, it doesn’t take a bite out of your tire. This means you don’t need as much force pushing the roller into the tire to get traction and your tires are less likely to be shredded. More of your good clean Pedal Power goes into the device you’re powering. Plus, the roller functions as a flywheel to smooth out your pedal stroke and making pedal power feel pleasant. And it’s quiet!
In the Box:
- One Rub-generator and stationary stand
- 118 inch long DC rectifier cable to connect to Pedal Power Utility Box
The Roll Up Generator Stand is compatible with the following products:
Generates 0 – 30v DC or 3 phase AC (21 speed bicycle or higher). Anderson connector output.
Capable of generating 300W continuous output without getting warm. 300W sustained output is very challenging for most pedalers to sustain!
COMPATIBILITY & IDEAL BIKES
Knob style QR skewers or axle nuts (stand not compatible with internally geared hubs with thru axle shifting)
Tires with smooth center tread
Geared bikes increase pedaling comfort – allow rider to find the ideal cadence