Above: The Generator Pro
We sell three types of complete Generator Bikes:
– Generator Pro (our custom frame with wide size range and great branding possibilities)
– Electric Fender Blender Pro (same but includes a bike blender so you can do two activities)
– Mundo 500 (cargo bike generator)
And we sell two solutions for turning any bike in to a generator:
– the Roll Up Generator Stand
– the Generator Wheel
It has all the features of the Generator Pro, plus you can blend smoothies. For more info, please go here.
Cargo Bike Generators:
Generator wheels to turn any bike into a generator:
The most affordable way to access our frictionless generator technology. You simply swap the rear wheel of your current bike and throw it on one of our stable trainer stands. Great for custom bikes like El Arbol above, or for low-cost generators. Still extremely quiet and powerful.
Special lightweight or higher/lower voltage generators:
We’ll consult with you to find lighter weight options for bike touring or specific application.
Want your bike to generate power? Now you can, with a hand-built generator wheel from Rock The Bike. You can also use it to upgrade your Mundo into an electric bike.
These generators have gearing that is optimized for 24V systems but will function on 12V system. In order to use the power you generate, you’ll also need a Pedal Power Utility Box.
Requires 2-3 weeks to build from time of payment. Please specify desired output connector.
What kind of bike makes a good generator for our generator wheels?
- Bikes with a wide size range
- Bikes with good standover height
- Bikes without rear suspension. Suspension (or “shocks”) makes a bike less stable when it’s mounted on a Stationary Stand.
- Bikes with a front derailleur and 2-3 chainrings. These have a wider gear ratio, making it easier to find the right gear ratio.
700 c – $450 (not suitable for cargo use) or $425 as add-on to Fender Blender Pro purchase.
26″ – $525 (suitable for cargo use)
24″, 20″ – $525 (not suitable for cargo use.
In the Box:
- Wheel with Generator Hub (in selected size)
- Rectifier cable with 2′ lead to wheel and 20′ cable for the DC output.
- 7-speed freewheel with 11-tooth cog for highest voltage range, or 1 speed on Electric Fender Blender Pro