Whether you’re putting the finishing touches on one of our Soul Cycle Mothership cabinets, or working on a human power project of your own creation, the wiring can be a major challenge. It’s usually the last thing you do, after getting the physical forms and fit dialsed. This means you’re likely to be be running up against a deadline when it comes time to wire up your creation. That’s when the Soul Cycle DIT Head Unit can really come in handy. With this Head Unit you instantly have:
- an attractive control panel that’s perfect for either cruising or stationary use (ex: human power demonstrations.)
- Mounts on your handlebars with the excellent KlickFix quick release system. Secure, quick, fun, and suave. Click. Click. Ready to cruise.
- Comes with the 8-way Neutrik quick-release electrical connector. Road tested strain relief and wire management! This means you can separate the Head Unit from your wiring harness with a single twist-lock move.
- The top surface of the Head Unit is a removable plate of polycarbonate. Drill it, cut it, customize it, then attach it with four screws. If you make a bad mistake, throw it out and start again without sacrificing the whole head unit.
- Can be reused for new projects. You might have a great time with your Human Power bike at indoor events in the wintertime, then want to create a Soul Cycle to lead social rides in the summertime. The Head Unit can be rewired and repurposed.
- Optional Rock the Bike build configurations include a 4-channel mixer — helps you rap or make presentions. Wire micophone jack into the top panel. You’ll get the effect of “plugging in to the bike.”