Receiving your Rental Bike
You can get familiar with your gear in advance by reading the manual:
or check out the Fender Blender Pro Assembly Video:
Here are a couple of useful links to get you prepared for bike blending:
Tips for Spin Art: https://rockthebike.com/what-do-i-need-for-a-successful-spin-art-station/
Returning Your Rental Bike
Make sure to clean out any attachments (ie. pitchers or Spin Art attachment) and take out the return label (which is found on the inside of the box lid) and place it on the outside of the box. Repack the bike using the repack guide graphic.
Once your bike is packed up and the return label is on the outside of the box, you’ll need to drop it off at a FedEx location or schedule a pick-up.
- Scheduling a pickup M-F (this must be done the day before your ship date) by: (One-time ground pickup pricing is $4.)
a. Requesting on fedex.com for FedEx Ground labels with “G” at the following link: https://www.fedex.com/grd/rpp/ShowRPP.do
b. Calling 1.800.GoFedEx (1.800.463.3339).
- For FedEx Ground labels with “G” request a “Return Manager” or “PRP” pickup.
- For FedEx Express labels with “E” request an “Express Return” pickup.
- Dropping it off at any FedEx location.
- Go to fedex.com and click the Locations link to find the closest dropoff location.
- Call 1.800.GoFedEx (1.800.463.3339) to find the closest dropoff location.
- Including it with your regular scheduled FedEx pickup (if you have one).
- Your package must be in the FedEx location by the cutoff time to avoid any late fees. You cannot schedule a same-day pickup. If your box is not scanned in by FedEx on the ship date listed on your Invoice, it will be considered late.
- Ship FedEx Ground only. Home Delivery trucks will delay your return and you will be charged a late fee.
- When you call to schedule a pickup, FedEx may request some number printed below the large barcode on the return-shipping label, so have the label with you.
- It is not necessary to provide a FedEx account number for a return pickup.
For more information about how to ship your return package, go to fedex.com/returns.
Please call us at 1-888-354-2453 if you have any questions!