Comes with almost* everything you need to build a 3-person Biker Bar. 30-40 hours assembly, depending on your skill level. DIT stands for “Do It Together”. This is a great way to build up your Biker Bar, because you’ll know it inside and out.
You must purchase wood locally. We estimate the amount to be less than $75.
Status: build to order
In The Box:
In multiple boxes, actually:
– 8′ Cargo Trailer
– 500-watt permanent magnet generator
– 3 reinforced swingarms to isolate rear wheels of bikes on Biker Bar
– All pillow-block bearings, custom shaft couplers, float bearings, clamps
– Hardware for mounting above to plywood
– Footers for Biker Bar
– Plywood, 2×4’s
– Glue and screws for assembling stage.