Pedal Powered Stage Lighting: LED Panels
Illuminate their imaginations.
What is a concert without stage lighting? With our new LED panels you can run lights directly off Pedal Power with no circuitry. Allow your audience to control the feel of the show by controlling the lights. The harder they pedal, the brighter the lights will be. Get kids excited to see their power work!
Our 12volt LED panels are made of over 1,000 LEDs. They can also be wired together to make 24volt lights! The panels are flat, which makes for a wide viewing angle of light, as well as being easy to store. They are mounted on a polycarbonate sheet, and covered with a bar-top finish to protect from damage. These lights are designed to easily carry on your bike for the ultimate Pedal Powered event.
These lights work well with hub generator rigs, like the Electric Fender Blender Pro and Mundo 500. You can also hook them up into a drop-in generator, which is compatible with all our Fender Blender models. They run off a battery, and can also be a great way to drain your pedal power system after an event. Or, use them while you’re packing up to keep some light on the gear!
Colors: Red, Blue or Green (Red & Blue make a great combo!)
Weight: 2-3 lbs
Made to order, 2 week turn around on orders.
Have an event deadline? Please tell us when placing your order!
Pedal Power Utility Box
The Pedal Power Utility Box makes team efforts possible! Up to 10 people at once can convert their good clean Pedal Power to usable AC power, for devices rated up to 1000W.
A Pedal Power Utility Box in use at an event. All the essential circuitry and wiring needed for Pedal Powered events is safely beneath a polycarbonate panel, so wires don’t get yanked. A four-line LED ‘Pedalometer’ displays current power levels to pedalers, so they can adjust their effort to keep power ‘in the green’.
Dealing with wiring, protection circuitry, and power display is often the most challenging part of planning and building a Pedal Powered Stage. Why not let the pros handle it? Rock the Bike has been building Pedal Power gear and wiring up bike music systems since 2003.
The Pedal Power Utility Box has an ultracapacitor that stabilizes the spiky DC power coming from bicycle generators and makes it useable and stable power for lighting, music, projectors, and other devices to run dependably for hours at your events. Plug in anything short of a hair dryer or electric kettle into its standard 110V or 220V AC outlets. The integrated Pure Sine wave inverter provides up to 1000W of continuous AC power. Higher total power levels are possible when you use our Modified JBL PRX loudspeakers, or use the DC output ports, as these bypass the AC inverter.
Continuous pedaling is needed to keep devices on. There is no battery, only an ultracapacitor lasting a few minutes.
Above: The Pedal Powered Utility Box can include an output for a 4′ tall Pedalometer, which is visible to more pedalers and to your audience. The Pedal Powered Utility Box shown above also features a Wattage Display, which is now available as an upgrade.
– 5 pedal power inputs (suitable for use with any of our pedal power generators like the Mundo 500 or Electric Fender Blender Pro). Expandable to 10 people by using a junction box
– 2 DC outputs for external devices such as our LED Stage Lighting Panels
– Over-voltage protection
– Ultracapacitor provides a 2 – 5 minute buffer of power (depending on consumption levels).
– 1000-watt Pure Sine Wave inverter with two outlets. Use a power strip to run more devices at once.
– Latched lid protects system during transport, retention strap, heavy duty handle
– Well labeled inputs and outputs
– Major components visible through clear polycarbonate panel, good for education purposes
– 4-Line LED output, or upgrade to a wattage display (+$600)
– Durable Neutrik twist-lock connectors — the gold standard in the event audio world. Yanked cables don’t disconnect.
In addition to the above, the Split Rail version includes:
– Split-rail outputs for up to 10 Modified JBL PRX Loudspeakers
– 1 additional Ultracapacitor brick
See our Video Demonstration of the Pedal Power Utility Box
Status: built to order, please allow 3 – 4 weeks for build. Event deadline? We can do rush delivery with extra charge.
Prices: $1,850 (600w) DISCONTINUED — $1,975 (1000w) — $2,950 (1000w w/ Split Rail)
+$600 wattage display on any PPUB